Lovin' Life

Lovin' Life

Crafts I've Been Doing

Friday, July 30, 2010


We Love To See The Temple

Yesterday Jeff and I were planning on doing a session in the Draper Temple. However, when we got there the 7:00 session was packed and we didn't want to wait for the 8:00 to start. So we decided to do sealings. We had never done this before (besides our own sealing) so it was great to get to hear and remember the blessings promised to us. We loved doing sealings and remembering how it felt 2 years ago when we were sealed for time and all eternity. We plan on going back and doing this more in the future and not just as a last minute switch!

1 comment:

Chris and Christina said...

Just don't be like me-I always get so warm in those rooms and after being on my knees for a long time I almost always pass out! yikes :S